How to install WordPress on your server?
1. Don’t download WordPress install files. Please open your Cpanel. Login to your cPanel with your username and password. Cpanel link and username or password provided by your hosting provider.
2. After login opens your Cpanel dashboard. Scall down and click the Softaculous Apps Installer icon.
3. After clicking open Softaculous dashboard. Click the WordPress icon install button.
4. First, Choose the current WordPress version. After choosing the version click the drop-down HTTPS. Show your domain name you want to install WordPress. Then don’t write any directory name. If you want to install WordPress in a directory, Just write the directory name.
5. Write your website name and website description. Write admin username, password, and admin email. This username and password will be required when logging in to the WordPress Dashboard. Don’t click the others options.
6. Don’t click any option and don’t change the advance option. Don’t select any theme. Scall down and click the Install button.
7. WordPress successfully installed.
After installing WordPress, the next step is to install WordPress theme how to install plugin in WordPress.