Serendipity is a lightweight PHP weblog application. You can make a secure and reliable blogging website. Its installation is very easy. The installation process has given below.
- Disk Space: 10 GB or more is better
- PHP Compatibility − PHP 7.2 or high
- Bandwidth: 100 GB or more is better
- MySql Databases: 5.0 or more is better
Step by Step Install Serendipity
- Download the Serendipity installer.
- Open Cpanel or Direct admin panel.
- Go to the file manager. Then click public_html.
- Upload instlation file public_html.
- Extract this zip file.
- Enter instlation folder.
- Move all file public_html.
Step 8. Open a new tab in your browser. Write your domain name in your browser URL section. Serendipity installation window appears. Check the pre-installation report.
Step 9. Please note server capabilities all green color. Click start a simple installation.
Step 9. Next, the database settings window appears. Create MySQL database and write database username, password, and database name.
Step 10. After creating a database next section is General Settings. Write an admin username and password. Admin username password is very important for the login admin panel. It is inserted very carefully. Admin email is very important. Please note that you are using a valid email ID. Fill up all fields then click the complete installation button.
Step 11. Serendipity has been successfully installed. Type your domain name and open your Serendipity blog.