Hello Viewer, Today I’m show a tutorial you how to download big files from Google drive with IDM. It’s a very short processes to implement. You are can’t download important files via IDM only because the big files google can’t scan and when you click the download anyway button it takes a long time and can’t resume that file after stopped for any reason from your Firefox browser.
How to Download Google Drive big Files with IDM on Firefox Browser.
- Download and install IDM in your computer. (Download IDM)
- Open Firefox Browser then click Tool menu.
- Then click add-ons. (Keybord Shortcut Ctrl+Shift+A )
- Open Add-ons manager and then click Extensions.
- Search Flashgot Add-ons and click install.
- After install click Restart now button.
- Open Firefox Browser click any download link.
- A pop-up box will come up here you just click on flash got and on the right side, you will get many options to choose. Select Internet Download Manager. And click OK and START the download.
If you not understand please see video.